Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Review: #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso

Review: #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso


So many bloggers I know have been talking about how amazing #Girlboss is. I'm not one to pick-up books about business. However while I was waiting for my nephew in the library #Girlboss caught my eye and I thought why not try reading it. The first few chapters and I was hooked. I understand why this book was on everyone's Must Read list and it's definitely on mine as well.


Sophia Amoruso is the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal clothing company. In Girlboss she shares her story as to what lead her to who she is and what she has created. I believe what made me admire her is she shared the not so glamorous parts of her life. I think it's great that she was being honest because sometimes we believe that success just happens over night with no failures what so ever. Which isn't true and she's open about her failures and is humble about her success and I find that inspiring.

I love her perspective and the personality she put into her book. It makes it interesting and enjoyable to read. There was never a dull moment for sure. We don't have to be rich to accomplish greatness. It's truly a start from the bottom now you're here story for several of us. The advice and lessons you read in the book to me are universal. You can use them for your business or you can use them in other areas in your life. Overall I enjoyed the book and never wanted to put it down. All there's left to say is you better get ready to tap into your inner Girlboss when you read this book.

What's on your reading list this summer?