Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Hello July Goals

Hello July Goals

As I've shown in the past keeping monthly goals isn't something I'm great at. In Monday's post gave you a few tips and test you should take to get to know yourself better. In hopes it'll help you with your goals. Click here for Monday's post in case you missed it. I thought this month I would lead by example and come up with goals for myself that would work towards living a happier life.



1.) Come Up With A Blogging Schedule Or Plan.

This would do wonders for me once fall semester starts. Last semester I was spreading myself a little to thin with blogging and classes. I couldn't find a balance and by the end of the semester I was drained and very unhappy. So this summer I've been working on finding a schedule that works for me. I've gotten great insight from other bloggers and what works for them. I've been trying things out and tweaking them to help see what will work for me. I have yet to find that secret formula. 

2.) Create Better Content.

I want to improve myself as a writer and start expanding my creative thinking. You guys deserve better content and well written post. So I've been brainstorming post and testing the waters to see what works and what doesn't. I've gotten awesome feedback from many of you in comments which helps me know what you like and what's really mediocre. 

3.)Blogging/College Can't Consume Me.

It's easy to get sucked in to doing nothing else but blogging or college. However I am learning that those two things no matter how important they are to me can't consume my whole life and all my time. There are things in the world I should be experiencing and people who want to spend time with me. So I think I'd be happier if I lived a little and experienced those things. 

4.) Take The Time Out To Do Something I Love.

I know this sounds extremely selfish but I believe not many people actually do this. I am going to try to do this once a day no matter what else I am doing. I want to take a time out to be alone or not with someone else and do something that I love. Whether it's reading, listening to my podcast, watching my favorite tv show, or baking. I am so used to doing things for other people I never do anything for myself so this is my chance. 

Those are goals for this month that I think will contribute to my happiness. I'll come back at the end of the month and let you know if I accomplished them and if they really did make me happier. Now it's your turn... 

What goals have you set for yourself this month? Do you think those goals will contribute to your happiness?