Last week such a busy week, preparing for my nephews birthday party and mothers day. Sadly to say I procrastinated on blogging, I did my post the night before I was supposed to post them. It was frustrating and stressful. They turned out better then expected but I was still pretty disappointed in myself. I hate weeks like that, half the time I just can’t wait till they’re over.
There was only one day out of the week I had to rest. That resting day was exactly what I needed but then I started thinking. I thought about how blessed I am to be alive, or how happy I was to finally get one on one time with my boyfriend, and how amazing the day was. I started enjoying and seeing the simpler things in life and how amazingly beautiful it is. I actually got to sit down and finish a cup of apple cider while reading through others blog. It was a lovely moment. I think everyday should have those moments. Those moments where you’re just content, your busy day or week just melts away even if it’s just a few minutes it’s still pretty magical. From now on I want to start “smelling the roses” taking the time out of my busy day to appreciate and enjoy the things around me. Life’s to short, time flies and when I look back I want to remember those special yet simple moments not the times I was stressing and exhausted. Time to start actually enjoying life instead of just trekking through it.




No comments:
Post a Comment