Happiness With A Side Of Tea : It's Time To Say Goodbye

It's Time To Say Goodbye

It's hard to believe it'll be 2 years in December since I started this blog. When I started this blog I wasn't really sure where I wanted it to go or knew the path it would take me one. It's been one hell of a journey. I started out purely as a hobby then I got into some Facebook groups and I wanted it to be so much more than that. I love blogging, it's become a part of who I am.

For the longest time I've been trying to improve my little space here. There's all these different things projects I want to take on, new topics to write about, and possibly monetize without selling my soul to the devil. I'm sad but also happy to say I can't do that here. I've outgrown Happiness With A Side Of Tea. I had no clear direction of who I was or what I wanted to do with this space when I started but now that I do. I want to provide you all with more inspiring/motivational content, dish out my relationship advice based on my success & failed attempts with dating, share products with you guys, and I want to talk about the college life more. I want to empower, inspire, and motivate you on this journey through life. I'm going to do that somewhere else. I'm going to do a complete rebranding and redesign. New blog name, new look, new goals, and new aspirations. I'd love for you to join me. I'll still be on my social media's revealing some sneak peaks and keeping you up with the process. My new blog will be going live hopefully by next year *fingers crosses*.

It's time to say goodbye & hello to the new possibilities.

Love,