Happiness With A Side Of Tea : A Back To School Look: Hair, Make-up & Outfit

A Back To School Look: Hair, Make-up & Outfit

Happy Monday!! It's the last Monday of August and our last guest post for back-to-school. Time certainly does fly. I hope every has been having a great transition from summer to school. Today we have an awesome blogger, Leah from The Calico Cat sharing her back-to-school look. 
Hey Gorgeous,
My name is Leah and I post for The Calico Cat. The Calico Cat is a beauty+lifestyle blog where I review products, scheme up new makeup tutorials and showcase the occasional outfit of the day. I also cover other topics too, such as college life, book reviews and recipes. TCC was founded in January of this year as a way for me to write about my passions. I am an English major studying Writing and Publications, so the blog was also a way for me to improve my writing skills. I hope you stop by and stay awhile!
Today, let's talk back to school beauty and fashion. I am bringing you a quick, yet pulled together look for that first day back at school. Let's be real, we all need something easy for school because we already know we're going to hit that snooze button one too many times. On to the look!
This outfit is perfect for a back to school outfit because you can wear it during the heat of summer and then transition it into fall by adding a cardigan when the weather starts to get cool. Simple accessories complete the look. Since this shirt has a low cut back and the flirty window, a bra may be an issue. To fix this problem, I just used the Hollywood Fashion Secrets Silicone Cover-Ups instead.
Top: American Eagle Floral Swing Cami $24.95 (also in Black; ON SALE)
Pants: Old Navy {old} similarsimilarsimilar
Shoes: Bobs by Skechers $45.00
Earrings: Kmart {old} similarsimilar



Bracelets: Gift similar 





For my hair, I kept it super simple! I just twisted back two sections on either side and pinned them in the back. Hairspray and your done!

I hope y'all enjoyed this quick back to school look! If you want to see more of me, here are my other links:
Thanks for stopping by, y'all!
xo, Leah