Happiness With A Side Of Tea : One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award

Do you ever get those moments in the morning when you're not fully awake and you read something but it seems so unbelievable that just have to keep rereading to ensure you're not dreaming. Yep, I had one of those moments when I found out I was nominated for One Lovely Blog Award. 
I was nominated by the oh so adventurous and spectacular Kelly from A Lovely Life Indeed. It was quite a wow moment from me, because I really enjoy reading Kelly's blog. She blogs about her travel experiences, her perspectives on life, and she gives amazing tips on just about anything she encounters. She's quite an inspiration, one day I hope to be as adventurous as her and see the world for myself. That being said, you should really check out her blog and see some of the other bloggers that were nominated with me. 
It's time to sprinkle some of the love over onto some other amazing bloggers. 

Rules To Abide By: 
-You should display the award logo at the top of your post.
-You should add these set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
-You should add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
-You should nominate 7 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post.
-You should let the people you have nominated know that they have been nominated.
7 Interesting Facts:
1.) I am extremely good at carkaroke. I am not sure if this is a thing but while people jam out in their shower I prefer to jam out in my car. I get some very questioning stares from the people next me. 
2.) Every year for Christmas when I was around 8, I'd tell Santa that I all I want for Christmas is my family to be together because everyone lived in so many different places. I got my wish in a way, it wasn't during Christmas but it was great either way. 
3.) I love to bake. If I could it's all I'd ever do but no one needs that many baked good in their life. 
4.) This seasons, I got a little (under exaggerating) addicted to the pumpkin spice coffee creamer. I am sure I can stop whenever I want, but it's just too good. 
5.) I collect postcards! Whether it's places I've actually visited or if it's postcards I find at an antique shop that have been written on. I prefer the ones that have been written on, I like imagining a story behind them.
6.) Christmas is my favorite holiday because everyone seems to be a little bit more cheerful and there's just so many traditions for my family that I enjoy.
7.) I want to travel to all the 50 states. So far I've only got 42 more states to go. After that I am thinking of different countries. 
Now it's time for me to share the blogger lovely. I nominated 7 talented ladies who I think have the loveliest blog. You can even stop by their blogs and see why I think they deserve this award. 

My Nominees Are: 

1.)Tiffany from Endless Bliss
2.)Katie from Lublyou
3.) Zakiya from Inkstruck Stuido 
4.)Mandee from The Kitchen Wife
5.)Angie from My So-Called Chaos
6.)Robin from Living Colorfully 
7.) Alisha from The Alisha Nicole 


What is it about your favorite bloggers that inspires you?


post signature