Happiness With A Side Of Tea : eShakti Review

eShakti Review

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Today I'm really excited to share and talk about eShakti, who approached me to do a product review. eShakti is an online clothing shop who sells gorgeous clothes that you're able to customize to fit your style. I believe the saying "It's not all about you." is an exception here. eShakti provides clothing for sizes 0-36W, their motto is "Real Fashion for Real People." It's such a lovely motto especially if you've been through body insecurities. it's nice to know there are other options out there that enable you to create an item that you know you'll love and that's unique just like you. You get to customize the length, sleeve, bust, waist, and ect. It's a granted that it'll fit just the way you want it because you're the one who puts in the measurements. Now I get to share with you the product I chose out. I was not instructed what to write all opinions expressed are my own. I don't receive commission from any of the sales made. 

I picked one of their skirts. I liked how the measurements weren't done like S,M,L,XL, and ect. It actually goes by your waist size like 30,32, 34, and ect. I don't know how many times when going shopping I have to try on so many things because the size seems to always vary depending on stores at least here I was ensure that it'll fit perfectly. I also got to pick the length of the skirt and I decided to try something new and chose the option believe my knee. The amazing thing is they also ask for you height so they know just how long below the knee is. If you didn't want any changes done to the style there's always the option as shown but honestly who wouldn't want to alter something to fit you perfectly. Overall I just loved the experience. My package came faster than expected and when I opened it up it was quite a surprise because it was the first time I ever had a skirt that resembled the bottom of a ball gown. However I really do love it and most importantly I love how I feel in it. It's now added to one of my favorite skirts. 

I also got a little surprise for you as well now until 01/05/2015 you guys get a 10% discount off your purchase if you use the code: sweetserendipity

Note: Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.

Not applicable on previous purchases.



I hope you guys find something you like there and customize it your own personal style. 


What's your biggest struggle when shopping?

post signature