Happiness With A Side Of Tea : 1 Year Blogiversary & My Favorite Post Of 2014

1 Year Blogiversary & My Favorite Post Of 2014

It's still hard to believe that 2014 will be ending in a few days. It's definitely hard to believe that on Christmas it marked 1 year of blogging for me. This journey has definitely been unbelievable and really exciting. I started blogging having no idea what it'd end up meaning to me and not knowing all the opportunities that lay ahead of me. I go in detail more in my post a few months ago as to Why I Blog. Blogging has become a passion of mine and it's something I enjoy doing. Every post that I make and every milestone big or small I am proud of myself. I not only found myself while blogging but I've met a lot of unique and amazing people that now inspire me and motivate me to be a better person. It's been amazing year for me. I started from not knowing how to run a blog to knowing a little about it and managing to have companies approaching me about doing sponsored post. It's been a life changing year. I think it's a perfect time to announce that I've been wanting to take blogging more serious in 2015. I am very motivated and determined to see it through. I am excited and very nervous to see what 2015 has in store for my little blog but I am ready for it. I wanted to thank you guys that followed me along this blogging journey. Also to wrap up 2014 I thought I'd share some of my favorite post and some post that I am proud of for this year. 




10 Long Distance Relationship Quotes To Keep You Going: I think this was a favorite of mine and everyone else. I shared some of my favorite long distance quotes that help me get through my long distance relationship. It motivated me to keep going each day. Long distance relationships aren't meant for everyone but these quotes kinda give you a little hope and faith to keep trying until you can't try anymore. 


Why I Blog:  I just loved making this post. I share why I started blogging and why I continue to blog. I also got some gifs to help illustrate, the one above was definitely my favorite. 


Essentials To Productivity: I gave my tips on how I stay productive. It was my first post I've ever done like that and I think they'll be a lot more like it in 2015. 


Stop What You're Doing & Smell The Roses:  In this post I talked about the importance of taking a break, enjoying life, and the people around you. Life is just too short and we should all find joy in the ordinary things. 


Common Long Distance Relationship Questions Answered:  I answered the most common long distance relationship questions. For instance whether they work or not, how to maintain a long distance relationship, and ect. I think it was a more serious post than a few of my other long distance post however I enjoyed doing it and hopefully it was insightful. 


Fundamentals Of Love: I shared what I thought were the fundamentals of love. I think my favorite part of this post was the comments. I loved hearing you guys add your input on what I forgot to include or should consider. It was a thoughtful post to put together and it was great to hear you guys engage. 

Those are a few of my favorite post of 2014 and I have a lot more planned for 2015. I can't wait for you all to read it. Hope everyone has a safe and amazing New Year. The next time I'll be posting it'll be 2015!! 

What's Your Most Favorite Thing From 2014?


post signature