Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Blogging Crush Series #15

Blogging Crush Series #15

We've finally made it to the very end of the blogging crush series. I hate to see it go because I enjoyed introducing all these new bloggers to you. Who knows I might attempt this next year expect with a lot changes to make sure it goes by a lot smoother. So without further ado let's introduce the very last blogger shall we. This blogger is a busy mother, who still has time to manage her blog. I honestly don't know how she does it because I can barely manage. If you need some projects, inspirations, or DIY's to spice up your home she's definitely the person you want to see. She also has some helpful home tips not to mention her lovely collection of recipes. Today's blogging crush is Elizabeth from Real Inspired. Elizabeth decided to do the 20 Random Questions Tag so let's see what Random Stuff we go out of her. 


1. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 
In order: Where is my toddler? Is he still asleep? I need coffee. 

2. What is your current favorite tv show & favorite tv show from your childhood? 
My current favorite TV show is definitely Doctor Who. From my childhood, probably Boy Meets World. I still crack up watching that show! 

3. Favorite food. 
Macaroni and cheese and cheese for sure. I love pasta and I love cheese. Add lots of cheesy goodness to pasta and it’s the perfect comfort food. 

4. What are your 3 Biggest Pet Peeves? 
Toilet paper facing backwards, untucked and bunchy sheets(why we use a duvet), and dresser drawers left open. 

5. What is your dream vacation destination? 
Oh, that is so hard to answer! I think Scotland and Ireland are the most beautiful places on earth but I’d love to visit Italy too. But if I absolutely had to choose, Scotland would be it! 

6. What is the story behind your blog name & url? 
I was trying to brainstorm blog names and was having a super hard time. I was trying to find something that fit what I wanted my blog to be about. I wanted to blog about my home but I really wanted to “keep it real’. A lot of house pictures are staged and perfect. I wanted to inspire my readers to be creative in decorating their homes and embrace the imperfectness that comes with the process. Real Inspired was born out of that. It seemed to fit and I didn’t think too hard about it once I’d thought of it. I share things that inspire and influence my creativity, how I work it out in my design, and try to show all the real life bumps and imperfections along the way! 

7. What are some occupations you wanted as a kid? 
I’ve wanted to be an astronaut, veterinarian, marine biologist, pet store owner, lawyer, and interior decorator. That last one got set aside to be mommy but I’m hoping to start pursuing that one again next year. 

8. What is one song you can listen to over and over and never get tired of it? 
I Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bublé 

9. What is your favorite breakfast food? 
My favorite is hashbrown casserole. I don’t make often because it’s fattening and cheesy but it’s so delicious! Have I mentioned I how much I love cheese? 

10. What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas! As a believer in Jesus, it is a special day to celebrate his birth and what that means, but I also love to get together with friends and family and just relax. In my family, we always start out the day with stockings and cinnamon rolls. I think everyone should have cinnamon rolls as a Christmas tradition! 

11. What is your favorite summer & winter drink? 
I’m a southern gal so iced sweet tea is definitely my summer choice! For winter, it’s a toss-up between apple cider and hot chocolate. 

12. Favorite junk food. 
Pizza is my favorite! 

13. What are 3 guilty pleasures of yours? 
I love my coffee, thrift store shopping, and watching the 5 hour long A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. 

14. What are you currently obsessing over? 
This is going to sound strange, but I’m actually obsessing over a color combination. It’s burnt orange and grayed navy. I’m using it in my fall décor this year! 

15. Favorite pet 
My favorite pet was little black tomcat that we named Yoda, since his ears stuck out to the side instead of straight up like most cats. He followed me around like a puppy dog. One day he disappeared and we never found him. 

16. Do you collect anything? 
I love collecting natural elements. Always have. Interesting rocks, feathers, seashells, and I even have a turtle shell. I also have a small collection of horse figurines. 

17. Where are you from? 
The Southern US! I love my grits, boiled peanuts, and sweet tea! 

18. City life, or country life? 
Country life. I’d love to have a few acres with a garden, chickens and a milk cow! I’m not completely country though. I hate bugs, dirt, and sweat and I love shopping and Starbucks. Ideally, I would live in a rural area with a decent sized city only 30 minutes away. 

19. Have you ever been to a different country? If not where would you like to go? 
I have been to Mexico several times and to Brazil once. I’d love to visit Europe! 

20. Do you have any phobias? 
I am terrified of cockroaches, bedbugs, and sharks.

Thank you Elizabeth for doing the 20 Random Question Tag. We actually have a lot common especially our phobias. I think I am just terrified of all bugs in general. Don't forget to stop by Elizabeths blog Real Inspired and see what she's all about. She has amazing tips and ideas to make your home look fabulous. 


post signature