Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Blogging Crush Series #13

Blogging Crush Series #13

Last week just got too overwhelming for me and I missed the last three post for the blogging crush series. So I decided to go ahead and finish them up this week and I apologize for my lack of blogging and organization. It's just been one of those weeks last week. So without further ado let's finish up the blogging crush series. Today's blogger has an awesome beauty blog. She gives amazing tips on beauty and fashion. I love her D.I.Y.'s, I think she's very informative on natural things for your skin, which something everyone loves nowadays. She's very helpful and sweet and anything beauty related her blog is my go to. It's Cari from Everything Pretty.


Cari is a freelance writer and blogger at Everything Pretty where she blogs about beauty tips and tricks, health news, and DIY beauty recipes.  She lives on a small farm in Ohio with her husband and three kids.  Some days, she is powered solely by coffee and Diet Dew.   

1.)Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your eyeshadow palettes?

I actually did lose all of my makeup once!  When we moved, the box with my makeup got left behind.  I lost all of my mineral makeup, brushes, and everything!  Having been there, I would rather lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses.  I have so many eyeshadows, and I know which ones from each palette work well together.

2.)If you had $1000 would you rather spend them on make-up or clothes?

Clothes!  Honestly, $1,000 worth of makeup would go bad before I could use it!

3.)Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?

Easy.  Polish.  I rarely use polish any more because I can't stand chips.


4.)Would you rather wear a messy bun or a ponytail for the rest of your life?

 Messy bun.  I think it looks better on me than a ponytail.

5.)Would you rather have a bad haircut or a bad hair color?

Bad color.  I can always recolor it !

6.)Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or eye product?

Lip product.  Favorite eye products are hard to find!

7.)Would you rather live in a world without make up or without computers?

Makeup.  That seems odd for a beauty blogger, but I make my living with my computer.  

8.)Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

 Bright nails!  For polish, the brighter the better.

9.)Would you rather give up make-up brushes or mascara?

Another easy one.  Mascara.  Makeup brushes are essential for me to get the control I want.

10.)Would you rather live in a world without supermarkets or without beauty stores?

Toughie.  I live on a farm with an orchard, garden, and chickens for eggs, so I could live without the supermarket.  I can't grow coffee or Mountain Dew on the farm, so I guess I'd rather live in a world without beauty stores.

Thank you Carri for doing Would You Rather Beauty Edition. Don't forget to stop by her blog Everything Pretty and say Hello. Can any of you guys answer some of the Would you Rather Questions?
post signature