Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Blogging Crush Series #12

Blogging Crush Series #12

Hello Lovelies! Today's blogging crush series is a little bit different because I didn't get a chance to interview these set of bloggers however they're blog is still a blog I adore. I love this blog and these groups of bloggers because they're so inspiring, I enjoying reading their blog, and it seems they always know what to say to make me think about things. I think that's another reason why I wanted to share it, they have amazing post that just might help you in your life, so it's worth checking them out. This blog and set of bloggers is Marc and Angel from Marc and Angel Hack Life.

Marc and Angel basically hack life and they share all the things they've learned about relationships, happiness, productivity, family, and a lot of self help type blog post. So check them out and see what you think might interest you. 
post signature