Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Blogging Crush Series #11

Blogging Crush Series #11

It's already October!! I feel like the year has gone by way to fast. This week is the last week for the blogging crush series. *sad face* However I am happy I got the chance to get to know all these amazing bloggers that I've featured for the past few months. It's been a fun experience, though I hate to see it end. So let's begin the last week of the blogging crush series, and get to know 5 more bloggers that I have an enormous crush on *winks* 

I absolutely love this bloggers personality and writing style because you can actually feel the emotions when reading her post. I know that's extremely hard to do sometimes. When you see someones passion through writing you just want to stick around and know more. That's what really keeps me reading her blog. She's genuine and a sweetheart. So without further ado introducing Tiffany from Endless Bliss. 

Endless Bliss is a happy lifestyle blog that began in January 2013. It follows my journey and transition from college life to corporate life and centers around my love for the following things: books, traveling, crafts, being in love and the beautiful life that I’m lucky to live.

1. What influenced you or made you decided to start blogging? 
It started off as a way of venting. I had a few frustrations in my life, and I just love to write. Writing has always been my own form of therapy. When I discovered that there was actually a world behind blogging, I kind of got sucked into it, and I’ve been loving it ever since. 


2. Do you find it kinda difficult managing blogging into your everyday schedule? 
Definitely. I work a full-time job, and it’s hard balancing that with my social life and other life events. For example, I just moved into a new place with my boyfriend, and it’s been difficult to work and find time to unpack, especially in the midst of graduation season.


3. What is the best thing a blogger can give to their reader?
Appreciation. When people comment on my blog posts or respond to my tweets about my blog, it makes me so happy, and I try to reciprocate that with follow-up comments and replies. I’m not going to lie, whenever I comment on a blog’s post after taking the time to read it, it bugs me when I don’t get a response. It makes me feel like they aren’t appreciative of me. 


4. Has blogging changed your life in anyway? 
I can’t say that it’s made any major changes to my life, but I can say that I feel like I have friends all over the world now. It’s crazy how easy it is to connect with other through writing. Blogging has also presented me with a lot of opportunities that I may not have had otherwise, and I’m excited to see where it takes me in the future. 


5. What do you do when you’re not blogging? 
Like I mentioned before, I work full-time. I am a sales coordinator at a dual-brand hotel, and I love it! I am also a full-time dog mom and girlfriend to my wonderful boyfriend. 


6. What’s your favorite thing about blogging? 
Connecting with people who are interested in the same things as me. I’ve found so many people to talk about the things that I’m passionate about – books, Harry Potter, dogs, wine, Zac Efron’s body. It’s nice to always have people to talk to those things about. 



7. If you could give advice to future bloggers what would it be?
Don’t give up! A lot of bloggers who don’t gain a huge following in the first few months after they start get discouraged. It took me awhile to get to where I am, but I never once thought about quitting. I started off slow, but once I made blogging part of my routine, I started to see results and make real connections. I’ve always said that blogging isn’t just about sharing your thoughts and ideas, it’s also about listening to thoughts and ideas of others. It’s great to put your words out there, but you should also take the time to read and listen to what others have to say and make connections. 


I think as a new blogger her advice for future blogger is very good. Giving up is something I've definitely struggled with and still struggling with. She's right if blogging or anything is something you really want to do never give up, it seriously takes time but you'll get where you want to be eventually and it'll be worth it. Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to answer my questions. Don't forget to check out her blog and see what Endless Bliss all about and you'll definitely see why I have a crush on her. *winks*

post signature


4 comments:

  1. I will definitely check her out! I love Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Tiffany! She has been one of my best blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virtual hugs to you, Raewyn! :) BBFF (Blog BFF haha)

      Delete