Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Falling In Love With Fall

Falling In Love With Fall

1.     Favorite Lip Product: I don’t wear lipstick so I don’t have a particular color I like wearing in the fall. However my all time favorite lip balm recently is EOS Lip balm or as my sister calls it "my egg". I just love how soft and amazing it makes my lips feel. I sent some to my best friend and cousin because I believe everyone should try it at least once.
Fall Nail Polish Colors
2.    Favorite Fall Nail Polish: I don’t have a favorite fall nail polish. I pretty much wear whatever I feel like. However I know dark colors and deep reds are a big thing around this season. So I did buy China Glaze Loft-y Ambitious and Nicole by O.P.I. VIO-Let’s The New Red. I thought they’d be a nice start to doing fall nail polish colors

Fall In A Cup

3.    Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink: I’ve never tried Starbucks. I don’t know if I am missing out or not. However we have a Keurig, I love the Pumpkin Spice coffee with the International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer. Oh another big favorite of mine is Homemade Apple Cider. Southern Illinois is a big farming town so around this time there’s always someone trying to sell apple cider at the farmers market and I adore it.
Fall Candles

4.    Favorite Fall Candle: It’s so hard to pick just one. In order of ranking I love the pumpkin spice candles, evergreen candles, and the apple cinnamon candles. Pumpkin spice candles just smell like fall and they get me in the mood for thanksgiving, evergreen candles smell like Christmas trees so it prepares me for Christmas, and I just love the smell of apples and cinnamon.
5.    Favorite Fall Accessory: I was unsure if this was considered an accessory but I am going to say it is BOOOTS!! Yes I finally have a reason to buy boots. I got my first pair of boots this year, I was so happy and excited. I love them so much I am pretty sure I could wear them with anything. I also have been recently getting into scarfs so by next year that might be my favorite accessory.
6.     Haunted House & Haunted Hayride: Haunted Hayride!!! I’ve been on too many of these. I love each one of them. When I was younger it was scarier but once you get older you start expecting those things. However at the same time you know it’s coming and you still get scared. I just loved them because all my friends and everyone would be all cuddled up and huddled up in this hayride we’d talk, share our blankets, warm drinks, and just talk. It was just a great atmosphere even if I would yell in the middle of it.

halloween movie
7.     Halloween Movie: AHHHH!! There’s just too many. Hocus Pocus, Halloween Town, Halloween Movies (the old ones not the remakes), and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
8.    Favorite Halloween Candy: Candy Corn!! This is the only candy I love eating around the fall. So I get really excited when it’s October because it means I’ll get to buy a bag of it. I only like the original one.
9.    What Are You Dressing Up For This Halloween: Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday. So most likely I won’t be dressing up as anything but I think it was my senior year of school I dressed up as Irridessa from the TinkerBell.
10. What’s My Favorite Thing About Fall: I think my favorite thing about fall is all these things combined but mostly the scenery. I love how all the leaves turn these pretty warm colors before they turn brown and fall off the branch. Here it just looks amazing because they’re so many trees. Though it hasn’t quite yet, I will have my camera ready and make sure to capture some good photos.

How are you falling in love with fall?

post signature