Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Blogging Crush Series #10

Blogging Crush Series #10

It's FRIDAY!! Happy Friday Lovelies. The week flew by so fast where does the time go honestly. Since it's Friday, that means today is the last post for the blogging crush series this month. dun dun dun. However we still have one person I have a huge crush on!! *winks* This person is probably the sweetest gal I know. Though she isn't as consistent with her blog content because she's such a busy person. I still love reading her blog when she does post. If I need any fashion or make-up advice I definitely go to her, I trust her opinion completely. She is the very person that inspired me to start this blog, for that I love her to pieces, she constantly inspiring me everyday. It's my bestest friend (yep I used bestest) and amazing blogger Jerlyn from A Cup Full Of Hope.  



1.Greed:What is the most expensive item you bought.
I think my most expensive beauty item would have to be my Lash Queen Feline Blacks mascara by Helena Rubinstein. It was roughly around $50! The price of this mascara is worth it because it doesn’t smudge, but it’s so easy to remove. The product doesn’t clump on your eyelashes, but instead it spreads your lashes out to give it that perfect flare!



2. Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a love/hate relationship with my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation. There are some days where it looks perfect on my face, and some days where it just looks too orangey. There are also days where it stays matte for the whole day, but most days tend to still leave me oily on the T-Zone.




3. Gluttony: Which brand of make-up takes up most of your collection?
From a ballpark estimate, I think I have the most Bare Minerals brand on my make up collection. I have their complete start-up kit along with their brushes. I also had a purchase late last year that added up to my collection. I swear by this brand! It has changed my skin a lot over the years, and it is so easy to put on! It’s my go-to “no-makeup” makeup!





4. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Since we’re talking about makeup, the product I neglect most would probably be primer. Sometimes, I just don’t bother putting it on! I will make sure that everything else is on my face, except for primer (I know, so bad!)





5. Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
The Benefit Browzings kit would have to be the product that gives me the most confidence. I can leave the house without makeup, but I have to have brows! Don’t get me wrong, my eyebrows aren’t too thin or anything, but filling them in definitely gives my face some structure, and it just “wakes up” my face!




6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty list?
The Bare Minerals Matte Powder Foundation is right at the top of my beauty list! It’s my go-to product when I am too lazy or too in a hurry to leave the house. It’s really easy to apply, and it gives me just the right amount of coverage!




7. Envy: Which make-up product/look is great on other but not on you?
I think it would have to be my Clinique Stay Matte foundation. My sister in law uses the same foundation, and it looks so great on her! It has such a natural finish on her, and it keeps her matte all day! Which makes me wonder,which makes me wonder because she's oiler than me. 

I actually thought this was funnier tag to do. There you have it the Seven Deadly Sins of Make-up. I think we're all sinning in that category. Thank you Jerlyn for stopping by and confessing some make-up sins. Don't forget to stop by and she her blog Cup A Full Of Hope  lots and lots of love. Next week will be a normal blogging week around here and Next month is the very last month for this lovely series so if you missed people from this week and August you should really check it out here Blogging Crush Series #1-10.  Have a lovely and safe weekend. I'll see you guys Monday.

post signature