Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Month Goals #3

Month Goals #3

Recap Of June Goals: 
  1. Getting Off Auto Mode On My Camera: I kinda did this one. I haven’t officially tried it out yet. However I think this is somewhat an accomplishment I actually know what an aperture is. So it’s a start. 
  2. Appreciating Life More & What I Have: Accomplished. This is something I plan on doing for the rest of my life. I was lot happier this month because of this. 
  3. Stop Procrastinating: For the most part I did this. There were days when I did procrastinated. However I procrastinated a lot less, so that’s good for me. Over time I am sure I’ll better. 
  4. Taking Time To Enjoy Life: Yep I accomplished this and like appreciating life more. I was lot happier this month. I tried my best not to worry about the things I couldn’t control and change the things I could. I took the time to enjoy my family and just the little things that happen from day to day. It’s been quite beneficial for me. I am happy I actually accomplished this. 
July Goals:

  1. Getting More Organized: Schools starting up again and I need to get more organized when it comes to dates and all those other things I’ll need. I’m reading considering I bought two planners, one for blogging and one for school.
  2. Waking Up Before 11am: Summer is coming to an end and school is starting. I need to start being able to wake up before 11am. I actually decided to get morning classes for school so I need to get used to it. Somedays not waking up early in the morning makes me feel like I lost important hours of my day. Weird but it’s how I feel. 
  3. Being A Better Me: This is definitely on my goals for this month. I read a post last month it inspired me to be a better me. She was just telling her story about sometimes how she sits all day in her pj. She doesn’t do much how she wants to stop those habits. I do the exact same thing somedays. When I have nothing going on or nothing to do. I rather just sit in pi’s and watch romantic movies till the day ends. I never realized how bad that habit can be. So from now on I want to be a better me and break that silly habit. 
  4. Patience: I’ve been lacking this a lot lately. I never knew how impatient I can be until a few months ago. I don’t know how my boyfriend puts up with me. However I am going to try to be more patient, and calm. Hopefully it works out for me. 
Did you accomplish any goals from last month? What are your goals for this month?
post signature