Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Musical Monday Link-up: Hello Summer Playlist

Musical Monday Link-up: Hello Summer Playlist



It's summer!!!! This year I know I'll be spending a lot of time outside BQQing with the family or just spending time with my nieces and nephew. I took the initiative to make a summer playlist, filled with all the songs that I think get you in a summer mood, and highlight all these summer memories coming up. I wanted to share my Hello Summer playlist with you guys, hoping it'd get you in the mood for summer as much as I am. I've been playing this playlist since May, I guess I was just anxious for summer and now that it's finally here I am ready to make the most of it. 
If I had to pick my favorite song on this playlist it would definitely be #30 Beachin by Jake Owen. I love country so this song has definitely been on repeat lately. The lyrics really describe how summer should be, also the beat just makes you want to dance, and the song is just so catchy I find myself singing it just about everywhere especially at random times. It's funny because I could have my headphones on listening to this playlist and when that song comes on I just break into dance and sing at the top of my lungs, my family just stares and laughs. Overall I like every song on this playlist and I believe they get you in the mood for summer. It's really a mixture of music I have the slow music that's a little more for summer nights relaxing, then I have the more upbeat ready to have fun songs. Hopefully you like it and hopefully it gets you ready to say Hello to Summer. 
Don't forget to click the lovely button at the top and go check out Angie from mysocalledchoas and see what song she picked for her Musical Mondays. 
What song do you think would be perfect for saying Hello to Summer?
post signature