Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Care Package Tips & Ideas

Care Package Tips & Ideas



Last week was my very first time putting together a care package for my boyfriend. I really didn’t know where I was going or what to do exactly. So I thought I’d share some tips or gift ideas to help those who might experience the same problem I did. I believe my favorite part of all this is getting to see the look on his face when he opens it up. 


Tips:

  • Procrastination is never good. It’s good to plan things ahead of time. Like what you’re going to put in the box or when you want them to receive it. Always remember that it does take a few days or weeks for your package to actually to your recipient. (I failed this and sent mine a bit late. but better late then never right?) 
  • It’s always best to know your partner and what their interest, hobbies, favorites, or wish list are. It’s the key to knowing what to put in the box. 
  • If you’re a bit tight on money it never hurts to try making something. I usually use Pinterest to look for D.I.Y.’s. I actually made Love Coupons that my boyfriend loved.  My D.I.Y. Board is down below. 
  • Be creative. I thought making a plain old box was extremely boring. So I tried making it a bit more fun. Writing notes to say why I bought what I did and I decorated inside the box. 
  • Don’t know what to put in the box? Then theme it, like movie night and include their favorite movie with popcorn or a favorite snack. When they receive it plan a date to watch that movie together. 
  • Always remember that no matter what it is your partner will absolutely love it. 



Here's a little sneak peek to how I set-up my care package:

I decided to be very cliche and purchased matching bracelets and shirts. I've always wanted to have one or the other then I thought well why not both. I purchased these on Etsy, I thought they were unique and I actually had my boyfriend view them before I got them. I wanted to make sure he'd like it as much as did. I also got other shirts and cardigans it's my way of replacing all the ones I took from him. I just go other things based on his interest or something we had talked about. On a more personal note I framed a picture we had took together and I wrote love letter. I added notes explaining why I got these or just some quotes (added my girly touch). I decorated the box because I saw some inspiration on Pinterest and I thought it'd be a nice touch.



My D.I.Y. Board: 
Follow Jazmine's board D.I.Y. Gifts For The Boyfriend on Pinterest.

Care Package Inspirations: 

             What’s your favorite part of putting together a care package?
  

post signature