Happiness With A Side Of Tea : My Little Shopping Spree Pt. 2

My Little Shopping Spree Pt. 2

As promised here is part two of my haul which is basically includes all clothing. I was so excited to wear everything. If I am up to it I might post an OOTD. 

1.) I couldn't wait to get here to the states because it means sweater weather. I bought it at Body Central. I can't remember what price it was exactly but I know it wasn't over $20.00. I wear it with leggings on days where it's not so cold. 
2.) I got this sweater from Forever 21 it was $19.80. I've seen this so many times I was debating whether to buy it or not, finally I said yes. I just had to have this. It's a bunny on sweater with a bow. How can you not want it?!?! I pair it with jeans or leggings.
3.) I got this at Citi Trends for $9.00. I honestly didn't know how I was supposed to wear this but I paired it up the dress I bought just as a little cover up. I don't know what else to do with it. So we shall see how much use I get out of it. 
4.) I got this at Citi Trends as well for $12.99. I just thought it's a nice little sweater type thing to throw over tank tops, or spaghetti straps. 

5.) I got this at Fort Bragg Exchange it was on sale $9.99. I know it's not spring or summer yet but a girl can prepare. I actually wanted to pair all my tank tops with high waisted shorts/skirts or skater skirts. 
6.) I got this at the Fort Bragg Exchange as well for $7.99. It's actually a crop tank top. I got it just because the words were so inspirational. 
7.) I bought this online at Hottopic for $15.38. I thought this would be lovely paired with the shorts I bought or any future skater skirts.

8.) I am starting to get used to the idea of crop tops. I got this Rebel crop top at Citi Trends for $8.99. I can't wait to shop for high waisted bottoms to go wit these. I just can't wait for spring to begin and hopefully the cold weather leaves. 
9.) I got this online from Forever 21 for $10.80. It was so cute and I was thinking of wearing a light weight cardigan over it, with the high waisted bottoms. 
10.) I got this online from Forever 21 as well it was $10.80 too. I was thinking of wearing it the same way as the other crop top. 

11.) I got this at Citi Trends for $8.99. I thought it just look good with the whole country style I like. I love the material it's made of, it fits me good. I love it. 
12.) This was bought at Citi Trends as well for $8.99. I loved the color and the lace back. So I decide to get it. 

13.) This was bought at Citi Trends for $8.00. I don't normally wear dress nor do I like wearing long ones but I thought why not. I actually love it. I paired this with denim vest. I just loved it. 
14.) My very first skater skirt!! I got this at Citi Trends it was $8.99. I am so excited to start wearing this once it gets warmer. I actually wanted to buy more tank tops and blouses to go with it. Trust me if I do another haul this will not be the last skater skirt you see.
15.) This is probably my favorite piece (besides my bunny sweater) out of this whole haul. I got it at Citi Trends for $8.99. It's a tiffany blue color and I absolutely love it. It has gold buttons on the side. It's just love everything about it. I actually paired it with tights and my bunny sweater. 

Well that's it. I might do other hauls in the future. Have lovely day lovelies. 
Until next time.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing post in favor of all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.


    Feel free to visit my web-site training program

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was first ever haul. I appreciate it.

      Delete