Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Update:

Update:

I have been extremely busy since I got here and if not busy than extremely jet lag. So I apologize for late post, I haven’t adjusted to the time zone quite yet. Some mornings I wake up at 2:00am,you can say jet lag is killing me. I will do the best I can to get back on track. So far I’ve only spent a few days entirely at home other than that we’ve always been out running errands and trying to keep with my nieces and nephews busy schedules.

It’s been rough getting used to the fact that my close friends and boyfriend are so far away especially in different time zones. Somedays I feel like I miss out on so many things, I even feel like I miss two days at a time because they’re ahead a day. Somehow we try our best to make it work but somedays it does get the best of me. I try my best to appreciate the time I do get to spend talking to them. Overall I am just happy they’re still apart of my life, I like sharing my life with them, vise versa.

On a life note, I scheduled to take my compass test on the 11th of March. So I ma excited to finally be starting school in Fall. It’s a big step I am going to take in life and I am ready to take it. I believe in myself for once in my life. I appreciate everyone who has encouraged me and supported me, they have really helped me in big ways. It just feels like everything is falling together and it feels like this is where I am meant to be. Finally in a long time everything feels right. So far that’s all that has really happened to me. Just running around doing errands, spending time with my lovely family, trying to get used to being here, talking to my lovely people in Guam, and trying to get everything situated for school. I don’t mind taking time out of my day to make these lovely blog post for you. I actually love it. So until next time my loves. Have an amazing week and Happy Monday!!