Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Rough Week

Rough Week

Did you ever just get one of those days or week when nothing really goes your way? When it seems like everything that could possible go wrong did. It's safe to say that this is one of those weeks for me. Nothing is really working out the way I had planned it. I was supposed to post yesterday, I got all my days mixed up because I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday. I guess I haven't got adjusted to the time zone quite yet. So there's that, then when I was looking for the post I was supposed to post today it wasn't on my laptop. So some how I accidentally deleted that. Then this morning I was excited because I was supposed to have a skype date with my boyfriend and then he cancelled. I do understand as to why he cancelled it's just that today is our  22nd monthsary and I was really looking forward to it, so I am just a bit disappointed. I was hoping blogging could pick me up like it usually does then I realized that I mixed up my days. So it makes me feel so much worse. So I apologize for not posting yesterday and I apologize for this scattered post today. I just thought that I shouldn't only be blogging about everything that goes right in my life because there are some unfabulous parts of it as well, the beginning of this week just happens to be one of them. However I know this week just started so I still have 5 more days left and the day just started it can all turn around. I suppose we'll see how the rest of this day goes and week. Even though this week has gotten off to a horrible start I am trying to stay as positive as possible and I am determined to get over this hump. Hope you lovelies are having a better week and day. Until next time. 
post signature