Happiness With A Side Of Tea : My Little Shopping Spree Pt. 1

My Little Shopping Spree Pt. 1

I just got here from Guam about 2 weeks ago and the first thing I had to do is shop and sadly that's exactly what I did. I went a on a little shopping spree in stores and online. So I thought why not share my guilty pleasure with you lovelies. I decided to separate the post in two different and the first part is non clothing items. Here it goes. 
I am a sucker for jewelry especially handmade jewelry. I got these for $14.00 the lady gave me a deal since my sister had bought one of her watches and I wanted both. I just absolutely love them. This isn't a typical necklace design that I usually buy however I wanted to try wearing collar necklaces. So  I am still trying to figure out how to wear these. 
These we're a $1 each at the flea market. I really never know what to do with my hair so these really come in handy. I loved the colors.
I got these for $2 each. I just loved the bow and I've actually used these a lot since I got them. They're so cute.
These were $12.99 they're taupe oxfords. I've been wanting a pair of oxfords since I got here and when I saw these I just had to have them. I haven't exactly worn them yet but I know I will once Spring comes. I am planning on pairing  these with a lovely skater skirts or short dresses. 
I've been wanting a pair of boots and when I saw these I thought they were so cute. They were $12.00. I love how they can fold down it has two different lengths you can fold them down too, I love the fact that you can unzip it at the back, and of course the lovely pattern inside. 
 The More The Merrier^
 Half Charming Half Alarming^
A Bit Of Sunshine^
Since Spring is right around the corner and I love attempting nail art I decided to buy some Spring colors. They were each a $1 each and I thought that was a steal. So I can't wait to try them on and see what I can do with it. I might even attempt a nail art tutorial if it's good. 
This was probably my favorite purchase of all. It was $16.00 which wasn't that bad.  It is a tiffany blue purse with gold studs and a removable strap. I am in love with it. 
Well that concludes all my non-clothing items. I will posting the second half to this with all the clothes I bought on the 8th of March. Happy Friday Lovelies. Have a lovely weekend. 
post signature