Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Losing My Make-Up Virginity

Losing My Make-Up Virginity

I was going to post my Janurary favorites however I realized that I only started wearing make-up this month. Therefore I can't exactly do a favorites post quite yet. So I just thought I'd share how I lost my make-up "virginity" and what I got as my starter kit.

I haven't really been interested in wearing make-up and I never really thought about it before until I started watching beauty gurus. They'd make wonderful sales people because they totally convinced me to buy it. I just wanted to try everything. So I went shopping at the beginning of the month just to get some basics. I was so close to buying the whole make-up counter. Here is what I got to start off my make-up experience. For the most part I tried to stick drugstore make-up since I am just learning how to use it and ect. Note: All the Elizabeth Arden was a gift.

1.)Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream: $6.47
2.)Rimmel Stay Matte Primer: $6.00
3.)Rimmel Match Perfect 2-in-1 Concealer: $4.97
4.)Elizabeth Arden Red Door Compact: $16.42 
5.)Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow 019 Sun Safari: $3.97
6.)Wet-N-Wild Color Icon Collection Eye Shawdow Trio: $2.99
7.)Rimmel Scandaleyes 24 hour Waterproof Eyeshadow: $4.59
8.)Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil Black Brown: $18.00
9.)Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil Taupe: $6.69
10.)L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara:$9.49
11.)CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Cupcake Twist 216: $8.99
12.)Maybelline Expert Tools Angled Definer Brush: $4.97
13.)Maybelline Expert Tools Eye Shadow Brush: $3.99
14.)Soho Flawless Foundation Brush Set (Concealer and Foundation Brush): $8.99