Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Long Distance Loving

Long Distance Loving


I have recently entered a new stage in my relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years now. Recently I have moved to Illinois and he's still on Guam. So we decided to go ahead and try a LDR (Long Distance Relationship). I've been in one before so I know it's a bit difficult and it's not exactly a walk in the park either. However this is quite a different situation than my previous one. For starters I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 2 years and I’m so used to having him near since we only lived like 20 min away. It’s such a sudden change all at once it’s so hard to take in. He’s no longer 20 min away he’s about 2,000 million miles away. I have gotten used to him physically being there. It’s hard to come to terms with when you never had to experience it that much. It’s an adjustment we both have to get used. The next thing that’s so problematic is we’re in completely different time zone including that both of us will be attending school. So we’ll both be fairly busy and we somehow need to find time for Skype dates. I know making a long distance relationship work isn’t impossible. We both decided it was worth trying and both of us are going to try to make it work as best as we can. Every relationship has obstacles however you must overcome them together. I honestly believe the thing that keep us going is each other, faith, trust, and hope. He’s been so supportive and understanding he makes this transition so much easier. We both trust and believe in each other and our relationship. We also know that distance couldn’t change the love we have for each other. All we can really do is endure the distance until it no longer exist. 

post signature