Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Starting A New Adventure

Starting A New Adventure

I am not too big on change it takes a lot of time and persuasion for me to accept and adapt to change. I especially don't like sudden change that has a huge effect on my life, like picking up and just leaving. However that's exactly what I am doing, without much planning or time to let the idea of moving to sink in. I am moving with my mom to North Carolina to live with my sister and her lovely children at the end of this month. I just found this a few days ago so I am still trying to collect myself mentally and physically. It's a big change for me and one I wasn't exactly prepared to make so soon. I think that's what worries me the most is the amazing people I'd be leaving behind. I'd be leaving a lovely boyfriend, close friends, and part of my amazing family. I know not all goodbyes are meant forever but knowing that some are bothers me. I know how difficult it shall be to communicate and stay in touch because we're all going to be living separate lives, in different time zones, a million miles away. It's very upsetting but we've reassured each other that we're still going to be around. They honestly make this transition so much easier for me. Part of me is upset because of saying goodbye and part of me is actually excited as well as nervous. This is something I've been waiting for, for a while and now it's finally here. I am ready to start this big adventure but at the same time I am pretty terrified. There's just so much I have to do in so little time I am just hoping it all goes well. It kinda reminds me of Flick in Bugs Life and how he was ready to make that adventure into the city to find tough bugs. I want to be him. I want to be more confident and fearless while I am facing all these new adventures hopefully I shall be. I am ready to start this new adventure. Hopefully you guys could come along for the journey.