Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Pretty Little Liars Book Review

Pretty Little Liars Book Review

"Life's so much fun when you know everything. Just how do I know so much? You're probably dying to know, aren't you? Well relax. All in due time. believe me, I'd love to tell you. But what's the fun in that. I'll be watching."     -A 

I am obsessed with the Pretty Little Liars TV show and I get too self involved. I like coming up with so many theories as to what's going or what's going to happen next. Finally I decided I wanted to stop guessing and I wanted to know,so I wanted to read the books.Though I am pretty sure I'd finish the series before I am done with the books. My lovely boyfriend decided to surprise me by getting the box set of the first 4 books. I was very excited and ready to dive in. I finally finished the first book. At first I was worried that by watching the series it would make the books less interesting but I was wrong. They happened to change some details in the book while making the TV series. I was so happy because it's a lot more interesting knowing that they changed some things. However I wish I wouldn't have seen the series because sometimes I like to imagine how the characters are based on the information given to me, but since I already watched the TV show I just base myself on that. I think Sara Shepard is an interesting creative woman for coming up with quite a story line and she's very good at cliff hangers that keep me interested. If you're a Pretty Little Liars fan I suggest you read the books. If you like mystery, drama, and some romance read them and you won't be sorry.