Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Beauty Travel Essentials

Beauty Travel Essentials

Since I am going to be taking an 18 hour plane trip I thought I'd be nice to share my skin care essentials and what I like to bring with me. I dislike plane rides or so many reasons especially when it's as long as this one I am going to take. it starts becoming uncomfortable, lack of sleep, and the worse thing of all is missing out on doing my beauty routine accurately. I decided to just utilize my travel size containers. Having my beauty products with me makes me more at ease.
  1. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser: I just put some in a travel sized bottle that you can pick up at most stores like Walmart, Target, Walgreens,ect. I really love the Clean & Clear their brand has always worked for me. Sometimes on these plane trips I realize my face can get really dry because of the air and different climates. So this cleanser wakes my skin up and also moisturizers. It smells like cucumbers so it's like my little spa getaway on the plane.
  2. Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent: Like my cleanser I had to put this in a travel size container. It's a toner and helps for cleaning deep in my pores as well as preventing and treating pimples. Let's face it on any plane trip you're going to need some deep cleaning.
  3. Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer: Of course I have to have my moisturizer, lucky for me it's already the proper size to carry on the plane. I love it because it's oil-free, treats and helps prevent pimples and moisturizes my skin. After applying it my face is smoother and softer. 
  4. Dermabrush Advance Cleansing System: I just got this for Christmas and I love it. I don't know how I ever lived without it. I really see the difference in my skin since using it, it just cleanses my face better than my hands could.
  5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer: I wanted to keep my make-up products to a minimum because I feel uncomfortable using them while I've been on a long flight. I bout this not to long ago but I've been loving it so far. I love the matte finish it gives it's also very lightweight. You can wear it alone which is why I like it and chose to bring it with me. 
  6. Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter: I got this last week so I haven't had time to actually see how well it works. However I know concealer is one of the things I am really going to need on this trip. It's a long trip with lack of sleep so this means dark circles.  I shall put it to the ultimate test. So hopefully it comes through on the promises they've made.
  7. Rimmel London Glame Eye's Sun Safari: It's a quad palette with very neutral colors which is why I love it so much. I just wanted to keep things simple so it's perfect. I wanted to add just a little subtle color on my eyes and make them look lovely. 
  8. Maybelline New York Expert Tools Eyeshadow Brush & Shoho Concealer Brush: I don't like using the applicators that they give you with the eye shadow palettes so bringing a brush is necessary. Most of the time I do apply concealer with my fingers however I know it's a long plane ride and I am just going to be OCD about germs. 
  9. Burt's Bee Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter: I love Burt's Bee products especially their lip balms. My lips get very dry so I just like having them near by in case they get dry. It's very effective and upholds to every single promise made. 
That about wraps it up for my beauty travel essentials. Enjoy your lovely Friday and you should check out My Survival Guide To Travelling that will be posted Monday Pacific Time.