Happiness With A Side Of Tea : Beauty Guru's/Website That Changed My Life

Beauty Guru's/Website That Changed My Life


I wasn't interested in any type of beauty products until I was in middle, as a child you don't really think about those types of things. My mom never elaborated on how to take care of my skin or any things along those lines. I had to go out and learn about those things on my own. The first beauty site I went on (and still go on) is http://www.realbeauty.com/. I learned just about everything I needed to know from that site. It opened a door to a whole new world for me and I was obsessed. It got to the point where any store I entered I just had to go to the beauty products and if someone was with me I needed to give them a whole review on every single beauty product. As years progressed I always found myself wanting to know more like "How to effectively get rid of pimples and dark spots." or "Tips for proper skincare" When I think I found everything I needed to know another amazing door opened up.

I'm a real simple person I only ever use concealer, moisturizers, lip balms or gloss, and nail polish. However recently I've been wanting to get out of my comfort zone and explore more in make-up. So I decided to search about it on youtube. I am the type of person who likes to inform myself of everything before I just go buying the whole make-up department. I really didn't think I was going to find anything useful until I saw my very first beauty guru Zoe Sugg. Now I watch every single video from tutorials to her favorites. After watching her videos I decided to find more beauty gurus most which happen to be her close friends like Louise and Tanya Burr. However I also explored some American beauty gurus like MacBarbie, Belinda, Andrea's Choice, and Popsugar. It was like exploring the whole house to that door I opened in middle school. I am confident and ready to dive into the make-up industry, taking all the the tips and product reviews with me. 

I just thought I'd show appreciation to those youtubers as well as bloggers who have impacted and changed my life. Of course there's a lot more but I decided to keep it short. They didn't only change my life in the make-up department but in other aspects of my life as well. They've actually inspired me to make this blog. So I just thought they deserve some love and gratitude. 
They're all so talented and beautiful. So please check out their channel  just click on the pictures below.